Saturday, December 31, 2011

New years eve!!!!

Well I'm promised some luvin tonight although it was promised last 5 nights and as usual every night it gets pushed to tomorrow kinda reminds me of that sign you see in bars you know "free beer tomorrow" cause of course everyday when you go back the sign will say tomorrow so tomorrow never comes and ironically either do I lol!!!! Anyway she also promised that she will wear some sexy /slutty outfit she picked up after everyone leaves tonight I'm hoping shes drunk enough to actually go through with all this and I really wish she would drunk enough and caught up in the moment that she starts having me dress up ! OK a gurl can dream can't she?!!! actually this isn't to far fetched I have to get ready for the shindig or swaura and if I'm not to hung over I'll let you all know how the night went and why its a possibility that she would put me in her clothes! Have a Very Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment