Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A bit more of my journey

I can remember back to hitting puberty or even before I always loved the way women's legs looked and felt in pantyhose and I remember the first time I saw my moms pantyhose hanging in the bathroom and I put them on WOW!! then of course it went to her panties and skirts etc. but then I discovered girls and several years went by and I got married and on two different Halloweens my wife dressed me up as a chick. I of course was like WTF but then all those adolescent feelings of wearing my moms hosiery came rushing back and I was loving every moment of it and even better it kinda turned her on to have sex with me that one night as a women and then that was the end of it. but from that point on occasionally while doing the laundry I would put on some of her clothes while no one was home for like a few minutes. One time I recall I was away and saw these amazing heels that I loved and thought she might also like so I got them and she never wore them So one day I was cleaning out the closet and I stumbled across them so I squeezed my foot into them and walked around etc. Then next time I painted my toe nails and took pictures then started adding on her clothes etc. I even was house sitting for a Friend and went into his wife's closet who had much bigger feet then my wife and stole yeah STOLE a pair of her heels!!!! and then just like that the urges went away or should I say were more subdued.
At this point quit some time went by and I'm not saying I didn't dress but not very often and I never did make up or wear a wig I just liked to wear women's clothes never thought about or cared about being passable. It wasn't until about two years ago that I started really getting back into dressing full swing and about a couple of months past that when I wanted to be more passable. I started playing around with make up and since I wasn't going to be seen by anyone I used products like NYC and Wet and Wild . I chose these for availability and ease because if you throw a few items in your cart at walmart who would notice compared to going up to the counter in your local drugstore or beauty supply with just these items, I also liked the array of colors and then best of all the large selection of items available from .99 to like $2.99. The first time I tried make up I had a long brown wavy wig and I looked like Meme from the Drew Carey Show but worse. After a lot more attempts it got a little better then I learned some things I will post in a new posting for easier reference and finding if you need to refer back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment