Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tips and Insight

So over the years like I said I've done this and tried that and these are somethings I've learned.

Its hard to go shopping for items with out looking feeling weird so remember Halloween is open season you can go anywhere and buy anything and nobody will think a thing of it. Christmas is great to buy shoes and clothing panties etc. because again it just appears your shopping for gifts. Now if you go shopping through out the year I noticed a problem I kept running into every time I looked at anything for women or in a women's store the sales people would always run over to see if I need help. The first time this happened I freaked and I said I don't know its her birthday and she wanted this (whatever I wanted I said) but I can't find it or I'm not sure what size etc. and they would ask a bunch of questions to help so I learned to use this technique  I would size up the girl helping me and take a quick look at others in store and I see if I would fit in there clothes so when they say well how big is she I will now say something like around your size or maybe between your height and mine then what ever size she told me I would go one size bigger. The best stores I found are Forever XXI and Charlotte Rouse and it really helps to joke at the check out and be like do you think its my color? because they always laugh and then ask if I want a gift receipt and I just look like a nice guy buying something for his girl.
The next thing to remember when you get all dolled up and think your the hottest you've ever been take a picture and then really look at it before you decide to go out in public if you want to look as passable as possible before you leave the house the reason is your a guy you look like a guy then you put on some panties and a cute top and skirt ,killer heels and you look like a guy in your sisters clothes then you apply make up and now you look different and you feel empowered and all sexy when you marvel at your transformation but seriously take some pictures and look at them because you will be shocked how different you look in a picture then the mirror and the picture image is how the world see you. I would highly suggest taking a few pictures when ever you dress take them of face and  whole body front ,back ,side stand in front of a long mirror or door mirror and take a picture of your reflection this will help you see what others will see and also what works and what doesn't . I've also noticed looking back at pictures as a time line how much better I got at putting outfits together and the most amazing thing I noticed is my stance pictures from way back I appeared to be a guy in pantyhose standing like I was playing football. Now I look at the pictures and I stand as a women would looking at a picture of me from neck down you would have a hard time telling I was a guy.
Walmart sells a few things that are great and inexpensive they sell padded booty panties to give you a rounder more sumptuous feminine butt. They also sell "chicken cutlets" small silicone breast forms to give you some breasts pair that with a padded bra and its a good start we will talk later where to get more serious fem items . They also sell and I know Khol's also does body slimmers its like spanx you can get ones that cover from your thighs to your arms and everything between but getting on of these along with the booty panties and the breast forms and now you have curves! and probably pretty good one. Just remember if you going out wear appropriate clothing don't dress like your going clubbing in South Beach if your just going to walk around the mall. and don't buy clothing to big or to tight you want to look "real"
Theres alot I can tell you and alot I need to learn still but these are just ideas or things I ran into as I've progressed . Next time I will talk about walking in heels and looking natural your stance and probably make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment